Omnitouch 7 firmware 1.8 stability

sjht

I had to revert back to 1.7 as the latest firmware causes my OT7 to constantly reboot. Seems especially to happen when accessing cameras. 1.7 seems to be much more stable. Anyone else having issues with the latest firmware? Thanks. SJ

Makes me wonder if any of the employees at Leviton/HAI use these? Been much more stable back at 1.7. Had one issue where it would not connect. Powering off was the only way to get it back working. Doing a reset from PC Access would not even work. When it gets stuck if you touch the panel it comes up with the setup screen. If you exit, it just goes back to being stuck. I really wish they would put a simple REBOOT button on the setup screen. Powering off and on is a pain..... SJ

Hi Guys,

I have mine ungraded to 1.7 a year ago and It seems it is not also stable. The screen become blank and  will not display anything even after hard reset. I was using it for quite sometimes since I am more comfortable with Snaplink and Haku. A month ago the display was back. I was surprise, then my interest for the omnitouch came back.. I did upgrade it to  1.8 and the black screen returns. Does anyone knew what is happening?.. Thanks in advance

Back