Looking for a controller for 3 Phase Relay

turboturbo

Hello,

So I have a greenhouse running with 10 fans with 3 phase 380v/50hz power. I am looking for a solution to control them through desktop/cloud/phone app, as well as setting different timers. 

I know there are greenhouse control system for this purpose but they are outrageously expensive and comes with very limited functions. The software tends to be dated, with a pre-Y2K interface. 

Do you guys have any suggestions or solutions to this? 

I think I will just need a device that sends out a constant 24V signal; and this device is controllable through the apps/cloud, any suggestions? 

You are probably going to need a commercial "motor starter" with overload sensing to run those babies. I assume these fans are not 1/32 hp but much larger.

That usually implies a coil with a higher voltage than 24 vac and that further implies you will need a SSR with opto-isolation to run that from a logic/CPU board of some kind.

Need more specifics, what is the HP of the motor, amperage etc. 

Functinonal Devices make RIBS that are 3p compliant and we use them quite a bit in the commercial world.

Look at the power, this is not a NA/US installation. 50 HZ/380V. The majority of what is tossed out there isn't going to be available most likely.

Hey guys, thank you for all the reply.

The contactor is triggered by a 208-220V current. So I assume I will only need a remote on/off switch + 220V power supplies, and tab the +/- to the contactor. 

Am i correct?

The contactor is already hooked with a 3phase  connection, and controlled by a Panasonic timer, and i want to replace that with a Z wave system

dpalqp.jpg

33afgo7.jpg

Still not enough information to make a suggestion. We know (roughly) the voltage but not the amperage being applied to the contactor to suck in. What's the model of the timer involved? How is that working?

I could toss something out there like an Enerwave ZWN-RSM1S, but we don't truly know if it'll work on 50hz and the voltage described unless you contact  the manufacturer.

The other way would be to get a HV contactor that allows a lower voltage to suck it in and use a lighting module.

Back