iOS app for Envisalink-4

Wow, they've been saying they wouldn't do that for quite a while now.  I'm surprised.  If you program the names of the zones on their web site does it pick them up?  Generally that is the issue with DSC/Honeywell apps for EnvisaLink.  You need to enter the zone names somewhere so the app or web link can display them for you.

Thanks for the heads up.

They just have a compact view with little boxes labelled "0" through "7" for the zones.  The trouble is each zone is shown red if it has been violated in the last 15(?) minutes.  So my motion sensors are almost always red.  The front and patio door zones will often be red too.  I think it would be better if they had two displays:  one for status RIGHT NOW and the other for status over the last 15 minutes.

Not a really big deal to me, though.  I mostly got the Envisalink for notifications.  That has seemed to work well in my testing.

Craig

It doesn't do the 'heat map' style zones?  The web link does that, by dimming the red zones over time as they age.  I'm surprised that's not included.

Back