File Submitter: JimSpr
File Submitted: 26 Jan 2019
File Category: Premise
Author: Jim Springfield
Contact: [email protected]
I started working on this a while back, but I recently moved into a new house and put RadioRA2 stuff in it, so I was able to do some more testing and fleshed it out a bit.
- Unzip spradiora2.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\premise\sys\bin\Devices.
- Restart the premise service and connect SYS to it. The RadioRA2 driver should show up in addins.
- Add a "MainRepeater" under RadioRA2.
- Add a "TelnetPort" under RadioRA2 if you want to connect to the repeater over the network, rather than a serial port.
- Figure out the IP address of the repeater and enter it into the telnet port.
- Enter the login and password information. You can configure multiple logins with the RadioRA2 software, but there may be a default of "lutron" as the login and "integration" for the password.
- On the repeater object, select the network property and select the telnet object you created (or use a serial port if that is how you connect). It should connect.
- Add switches, dimmers, and keypads. Specify the DeviceID for each. You should be able to get this from the integration report in the RA2 software.
- For Radio Powr Savr devices, make sure to specify the RoomID. This is what is sent in the ~GROUP messages.
- The VCRX (Visor Control Receiver) only exposes the "keypad" part of the device at this point.
Click here to download this file