TouchLinc 1121 model

Gemini

Hello all,
Any one here have or have had any of the black and white version of the SmartLincs TouchLinc X10 touch screens?? I have a couple that I am unable to communicate with or program. The software suite that I have is corrupt and I don't know know if the later version on the software that is still posted on "Smarthomes" site was designed to communicate with the earlier models. The suite I have is version 1.01 and the one still posted is version 2.1. I believe this version is for the blue screen model.

Thanks, Rick

Gemini,

I have two (2) of the 1121s and the software I use on them seemed to work just fine, although I have not used them in awhile. PM me with your email address and I will send you what I have and you check it out.

Thanks,

David

Thanks.. with a better set of softwares and the CORRECT cable, they are both up and running.

Hi

Can anyone supply the Smartlinc software 2.0 or 2.1 please? It's been taken down and I have lost my copy.

Hi

Can anyone supply the Smartlinc software 2.0 or 2.1 please? It's been taken down and I have lost my copy.

Hi,
Did you ever find a copy of the Smartlinc software? I am looking for it also and am unable to find it.
Thanks,
Terry

Is this free software? If so, let me know where I can find it, and I'll upload it to the Downloads area.

Is this free software? If so, let me know where I can find it, and I'll upload it to the Downloads area.

Hi Dan,
The company no longer exists so I am unable to get a copy of the software. I was hoping someone would still have a copy they can upload. I need it to reprogram my Touchlinc controllers.
Thanks,
Terry

Hi Dan,
The company no longer exists so I am unable to get a copy of the software. I was hoping someone would still have a copy they can upload. I need it to reprogram my Touchlinc controllers.
Thanks,
Terry

Doesn't SH support this since they sold it?
I called them earlier and the salesman seemed clueless....like he'd never heard of it. He said they sell Smarlinc but it's a totally different product (it's an Insteon controller). Please let me know if you find the software anywhere.
Thanks!

Gemini, from your posts here it appears you did get a copy of the software for the original 1121 model. I have one hanging on the wall too and would really like to re-program it to control my additions over the last 10 years or so (time flies doesn't it?)

I just joined here and will search the sections to see if it is already posted for download already, but could you help me out? Thanks!

Also has anyone found a source for the all-housecodes version of the ir543? I tried to order one from AO a few months back and they had to refund me after a couple of weeks.

Back