[Article] [CT 2.5] Let's roll!

electron

Administrator
Staff member
/archive/j/site/logos/cocoontech-logo.pngI have decided to start rolling out some of the new CocoonTech.com 2.5 features in a staggered fashion. There is so much involved that it doesn't make any sense to release this all at once, as this will make things just more complicated. So in the next few weeks, you will see new features which hopefully will make you guys happy! If you have any questions or comments about these new features, please post them in the Feedback forum.
The first major feature to be rolled out is 'Lists'. I'll start with the iOS and Android home automation apps lists, so you have an idea of what this is all about. There are many more lists planned (and some are ready to be launched), which should make it very easy to find what you are looking for. This feature is inspired on the original iPhone apps list I created last year, which is a huge success. Check it out, and play around with the filters.
  1. Android Apps: This list contains all the apps, which focus on home automation, home security and home theaters for the Android platform. Over 40 apps already!.
  2. iOS Apps: Similar to the Android Apps list, but for all iOS devices. There are over 200+ apps already!
New apps are added/updated multiple times a day, and more lists are coming. I am convinced this will become one of CocoonTech's most valuable features very quick! Stay tuned for more updates very soon!

Click here to view the article

Back