DFW Area Recommended Installer

exatatm

My 2 year old home flooded a few days ago and destroyed some of my HA equipment (and most of the interior sheetrock, etc). I am looking for any recommendations on LV/Automation Installers in the Dallas area. I did most of the install and setup myself during construction but don't have time to mess with it now. My system consists of:

- Z-wave lighting and door locks (lights may need to be replaced due to water damage
- HAI Omnipro II controller (I could smell electrical burning from the panel so it is probably fired
- Smokes and glass breaks need to be replaced
- Nuvo whole home audio (not sure if it is working)
- Somfy RS-485 shades
- Misc TVs and projector with IR and a 4x4 Cat 5 matrix

Basically what I need is someone to come survey the situation and provide a quote for items that need repair or replacement. I also want to take the opportunity to clean up the security and data (and other LV) wiring to make it professional and not as "DIY" as it is currently. I bought my equipment from AO so I will reach out to them but wanted any other recommendations one of you might have. Thanks in advance!

Sorry to read of your trouble.

You could call a local LV distributor - Automated Outlet (Lewisville) - and ask for a list of recommendations.  Find a premium solution, if insurance is footing the bill, or you can afford it.

Make sure your new install includes flood detection, and automated valve on the water main.   :wacko:  

Back