Elk Rule for UPB Lighting

I'm running into an issue and haven't been able to figure it out.

I successfully enrolled the Pulse Worx PIM-E and exported my UPB configuration from UPStart and imported it into my Elk. I initially created a rule that would turn on the exterior lights X hours after sunset and then a second rule that would turn them off X hours before sun rise.

I noticed the rule didn't execute and after some searching here I saw a post about that trigger being unpredictable and that a specific time should be used. I changed the rule to use a hard time and noticed it still isn't executing. Is there something else I am missing?

Below is the rule I created.

WHENEVER THE TIME IS 10:00 PM
    THEN TURN Outside Exterio [1(A1)] ON, FADE RATE = 0

I thought I had this solved but was mistaken. I've also set the network address for the PIM-E that was automatically assigned when it was enrolled.

Tonight when the specified time occurred the outside exterior lights did not turn on.

At this point I'm drawing a blank as to why it isn't working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the exact same issue.  I could get all of the lights programmed to turn with Z Wave but have since switched to UPB & no luck.

Have you checked Upstart for noise on you lines?  Can you turn the lights on or off using Upstart and just not the Elk?

As I noted in another post, my solution for a problem like this when I had line noise issues was a rule something to the effect of:

Whenever every xxx seconds
And the time is after 10:00
And the time is before 10:03
then turn on .....

Back