jwilson56's home

Awesome man, thanks for the updates. I just looked again, and noticed I have the same case that one of your servers is in. Lol...the blue Aspire case with digital temp guage on the front. That's awesome!

Keep the updates coming!

Some more FAQ Info:

Q) What is the diff JRMC and SageTV

A) Saw your queston in the chat room. JRMC and SageTV have overlapping functions. But the differences are also functions that are required by my setup. For instance JRMC does not do time shifting for recording TV and SageTV cannot easily handle multizone/equipment control nor be controlled by Netremote.

Points could be argued for both but there are more differences also. I just don't see myself trying to cram all my functions into one package so I use both software packages. In fact I have two separate systems and really keep my video from my music. For me it just made more sense.

John

By the way... Rob from Promixis posted a screen shot of the new skin he is working on with some enhancements done within Netremote and Mediabridge. Looks nice.

Attachments

• mediabridge_effect.jpg
    mediabridge_effect.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 134
Well I have been playing around with the newest Netremote Designer and modifying my skin somewhat. Any comments?

Attachments

• Nowplaying2009_mainscreen.jpg
    Nowplaying2009_mainscreen.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 142
Well I have been playing around with the newest Netremote Designer and modifying my skin somewhat. Any comments?
Rob from Promixis and I have VERY similar musical tastes. ;)

Oh, and your NetRemote 'Midnight Blue Smoke' background is awesome! I love the fact that the buttons have no words on them, really clean.
thumbs_up.gif

It certainly gave me the bug to try to redesign some of my webpages for my Audrey Touchscreens. I've considered doing some kind of flash interface...now that my webpages have become pretty static.

Just some strange quirks in what I want displayed that causes some grief. I considered Maestro or some other flash based things...but all seemed a bit too advanced for what the Audrey could understand. So, I found some software that will let me make flash files...from...wow...8 years ago...hopefully it will do what I want!!!

--Dan

It certainly gave me the bug to try to redesign some of my webpages for my Audrey Touchscreens. I've considered doing some kind of flash interface...now that my webpages have become pretty static.

Just some strange quirks in what I want displayed that causes some grief. I considered Maestro or some other flash based things...but all seemed a bit too advanced for what the Audrey could understand. So, I found some software that will let me make flash files...from...wow...8 years ago...hopefully it will do what I want!!!

--Dan

I sold off my 3 Audrey's years back. They were cute but not powerful enough to do what I wanted.

I find them just right to do what I want. I think they had 4 or 5 major issues that I have overcome. The last few are more annoyances then anything else.

--Dan

You have Flash working on your Audrey? If you do, let's start a new topic, would love to put my Audrey back to use again.

Dan,

It was part of my Audrey Image. If you want, post a new topic, I'll try to post a copy of the CF image. I really can't take credit for it. I think I got it from Zimmer62 on the Homeseer forum.

I have used a flash Stopwatch...I can only assume (maybe it's my lack of knowledge) that flash is flash, so long as it's made with an old enough Flash compiler.

--Dan

Here is my new Caller ID Database Updater. When a new call comes in that is not in the database I can use this popup screen to add it with a new name, number and text to speech announcement.

Attachments

• CallerID_Updater.jpg
    CallerID_Updater.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 122
Back