Savant wort it?

programmergeek

I was looking at picking up another home automation line I am currently a HAI 5 star dealer here in NJ but it does not fit the needs of all my clients as well as someon the other lines. Control 4 is saturated in my area and the last 2 install I did with control 4 has been a constent headake of issues. I was looking at Savant however there is a heavy price tag to be a dealer is anyone using it or getting requests for it?

I would say Savant is a super premium system, though I haven't played with them.

Any reason not to shoot for Crestron? HQ near you.

We lost a couple jobs to Savant. We then looked at adding them but they just didn't compare with our other lines as far as value so we decided not to carry them. It's a cool system, but I couldn't see why it was worth the premium price point.

Savant might be worth it if you are in a area that has a lot of high net worth iSheep. I can see where an Apple fanatic would want the Savant system just because it uses Apple products irregardless of the price - after all they are use to paying a premium for Apple products already, so it shouldn't be a shock.

Have you looked at the Key Digital Compass Controller? Sounds like a good fit with your product mix. We recently send them 2 HAI controllers so they could finish the HAI integration.

Back