www.codecoretechnologies.com websites will be retired on June 29th, 2019

johnnynine

Hello,

Cocoontech.com played a big part in the early days of Elve. I got to know many of you here on the forums and many of you made contributions to Elve that I will forever be thankful for. Development of Elve ended in January of 2014 and since that time I've watched the home automation marketplace evolve and mature into a more consumer based landscape. I'm proud to have been a small part of that journey and thankful to have had such a wonderful and creative user community. Because of this I felt it important to post a note here on the retirement of the Elve websites and send a final "Thank You" to all of those who supported Elve.

It's with mixed emotions that on June 29th, 2019 the www.codecoretechnologies.com websites will be retired. This includes the main website, application downloads, the documentation, the forums, etc.

Sincerely,
John Hughes

Is there any way you could make the driver development documentation and online manual available to download?

Does anyone have the Elve documentation downloaded? I missed the shutdown of the web site and am now at a loss on making changes.

LakeHouse said:
Does anyone have the Elve documentation downloaded? I missed the shutdown of the web site and am now at a loss on making changes.

Yes, I grabbed what I could. The format isn't great but I stuck it out on my web site: http://www.bobshome.net/ElveDocs/content/Elve%20Online%20Manual.ashx

It's all under ElveDocs, but a lot of the links don't like that so sometimes you have to manually add that back into the URL to get the actual page to show up. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the forum contents.

bpwwer said:
Yes, I grabbed what I could. The format isn't great but I stuck it out on my web site: http://www.bobshome.net/ElveDocs/content/Elve%20Online%20Manual.ashx

It's all under ElveDocs, but a lot of the links don't like that so sometimes you have to manually add that back into the URL to get the actual page to show up. Unfortunately I don't have a copy of the forum contents.
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!

I just can't seem to find a compelling reason to replace Elve, other than the fact that it's no longer supported.  It still works with everything I throw at it and is extremely flexible.  I cringe at the idea of rebuilding my system on a different platform given the time that would take.

I had been pulling pages down from the waybackmachine but it didn't have everything - this was great!

Jeremy

Back