Automatic BB Gun is now mobile

ver0776

Another silly step in home security has been made =) My wireless night vision rc car has been upgraded with the same machine gun as I used in the USB gun turret project. I shot a short video of me driving it via the plasma and shooting 100 rounds or so in the house.

If you are familiar with stadium racers, you know that chassis is hurting with 3 batteries, video transmitter, camera, gun, etc.... I really need to move up to a robotics platform, but I am waiting to see which new generation of servo controllers have the best support within Microsoft's Robotic Studios...

Enjoy the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOmVMjX00A

Vaughn
www.vCrib.com

I have a cat. She knows all about all my toys. She seems to be really smart about when they are on, and she is not bothered by them when they are inactive. And no, I never shoot my kitty =)

There was a big mean gray cat that would come around and maul my sweet kitty, but I have not seen him in a while. I think when he saw my first airsoft gun, he knew to stay away.

With the wireless transmitter on there, I can cover the entire block with my car, but now that I added a gun, I am hesitant to drive it around in neighbor's yards. I will have to do a little legal research.

Vaughn

I have a cat. She knows all about all my toys. She seems to be really smart about when they are on, and she is not bothered by them when they are inactive. And no, I never shoot my kitty =)

There was a big mean gray cat that would come around and maul my sweet kitty, but I have not seen him in a while. I think when he saw my first airsoft gun, he knew to stay away.

With the wireless transmitter on there, I can cover the entire block with my car, but now that I added a gun, I am hesitant to drive it around in neighbor's yards. I will have to do a little legal research.

Vaughn

This may fall under "Homeland Security" and may be eligible for federal grants etc :p

Back