[Blogs] jwilson56's Now Playing Blog - Summer is here... time to spend time with wife.... but

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Droid

CT Bot
Well its that time of year when I spend time traveling with my wife when she gets out of work for the summer. I have given some thought about what project I might start in the fall. One I am thinking of is to try and re-create Nowplaying using CQC and see how hard it will be. I hear people complain all the time about the learning curve for Netremote and Girder and how much easier it is to do things in CQC. Well I just installed CQC on one of my machines and after playing with it for awhile I have to say it seems pretty non-intuitive IMHO but I will keep an open mind when I set out this September to try it. It will be interesting to see if I can re-create the same functionality that Nowplaying currently has.

I guess I should do some research and see if it fits my hardware and architectural methodology.

Hardware being used:

Ocelot with SECU-16, SECU-16IR, SECU-16i and Bobcat Humidity sensors

Hobby-boards 1-Wire

Elk EZ8 with addons

NetcallerID box

W800RF Serial

Zoneminder Security Camera Feeds

Media used:

875 CD's ripped with APE

Some Functions:

Event Email responder

Email Sending on Event

So have a great summer.... keep safe and PM me if you would like... I do get here now and then.....

This thread is not open. If you wish to respond, please respond using the original blog entry link. View the original blog entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back