International CES 2004 (Las Vegas)

Not planning a trip to Vegas....Wife's got us going to mother in law's beginning of March in Sarasota, Fl. At least it will be warm there. Some pics would be cool if anyone's going.

Electron: You know someone from HS forum will prob be there. Maybe YOU could sweet talk them into some pics :)

I believe BraveSirRobbin is going, he lives in Las Vegas, and he is a registered member here too. I wish I could go myself, this event is pretty cool.

Vegas? I'm so there. I might have to work a few corners to pay for it, but I'll be sure to get some pictures while I'm there. :)

You know, I wasn't planning on going but I have been reconsdering. If I can get a decent hotel room rate I think I'll go now.

-Martin

I believe BraveSirRobbin is going, he lives in Las Vegas, and he is a registered member here too.

Yes big E, I'm going and looking forward to it. If anyone wants me to check on anything let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Hey MARTIN, if you need any help landing a hotel room let me know and I'll make some calls for you around here!!!

BSR

Back