iOS App Monoprice 10761 Whole Home Audio Controller

hughesne

A long overdue release of the app is finally available.  My partner and I started this app too long ago, but kept getting pushed to the back burner by other projects.  We finally have a great start to a super useful addition to the well priced Monoprice 10761 Whole Home Audio Controller.

We think we have started with an app that we can build more features into rather quickly.  What features depends on the user feedback we receive from places like this.  I will also use this thread as a place for users to get any support they may need.  Setup is fairly simple, but issues occur, and I'm here to help.

As noted in the App Store listing, the initial release is being offered at what we think is a discount.  Release 2, which is planned to add Apple Watch support, will increase the app to its permanent selling price.

PM or post here with any questions, comments, issues you may have.

Search the app store for monoprice 10761

screen696x696.jpeg

Setup crashes at zone 1 name and app will not open again afterward. Deleted and reinstalled the app a couple of times, same result. iPhone 7, iOS 10.1

I have tested this on iPhone 7 with iOS 10.1 and it works fine.  The other odd thing is that Im not seeing a crash report for this.  Typically if the app crashes, the next time you open it, the crash report is sent.  You said that the app wont open after it crashes?

Maybe "crash" is a harsh term...the app closes immediately.  It still shows up with a double click of the home button but when selected, it closes again. 

Ok, I tried setup using a bogus IP address and it let me continue on naming the zones.  I went back and corrected the IP address and all is good.

Nice app!

Is there a way to make the "whole house" zone work?

Curious what IP or name you were using?  Want to make sure we get it fixed.

Thanks for the compliment, we really think the design is awesome.

Our previous release included Apple Watch support. Now we will have a new release of the app coming soon that will include zone grouping. Please continue to provide feedback of features you'd like and we'll get them done.

Back