Wireless motion alert system advice needed

I'm looking for one of those driveway motion alert system but I have specific requirements.

1. Oudoor motion sensors
2. Expandable to minimum of 4 sensors
3. >2000ft transmit range.
4. Seperate LED indicators for each sensor.

Aux contact relays for each alarm on the reciever would be nice but not mandatory.

I like the Chamberlain but it only has a sigle LED indicator for all the motion sensor.
<http://www.smarthome.com/7202/Chamberlain-CWA2000-Wireless-Motion-Alert-System/p.aspx>

I want to hack into the receiver and feed each seperate motion sensor alarm into a Webcontrol board with a seperate digital in. That way I can track and feed the signal to other devices. Not sure if the I can do that with the Chamberlain since it only has a single LED indicator.

Most of the other alert systems I've seen do not have the transmit range of the Chamberlain and the motion sensors look flimsy in compariosn. But they do have seperate LED indicators for each sensor.

Anyone recommend a system that fits my requirements or have an Idea that would work?

Thanks.

CWA2000 PIR monitor generate different number of beeps in half second interval to indicate which sensor triggered. You could write PLC program to monitor the beep or LED by watching its logic level going up and down how many times to determine which email to send or turn on which TTL output.

CWA2000 allows max four sensors to one base unit. There will be up to two second delay before you wait out the sensor four alert.

WebControl TTL output can directly drive solid state relay, which can turn on light or siren. If you program email to be send, it will be sending out email alert or text message to your cell phone at the same time.

I got the chamberlain cwa200. Nice unit. I opened it up and tapped into the blinking LED. It blinks off when triggered. Number of blinks depends on which sensor is triggered. Now to figure out how to write PLC to count blinks and decifer which motion sensor was triggered.

Back