ELK-RMS configurator

fleetz

Wondering when the program that enables configuring the layout of the ELK-RMS is going to be released?

Hopefully the new Herd Leader can give us an update....BTW congratulations Spanky.

Regards,

Fleetz

We are impatiently waiting on ChrisW to finish it. We keep throwing water, food, and money into his office hoping he will emerge.

We are impatiently waiting on ChrisW to finish it. We keep throwing water, food, and money into his office hoping he will emerge.

If people kept throwing water, food, and money into my office I wouldnt come out either :) until it stopped.

The ELKRMS Configurator program will be shown at EHX in Orlando next week.

Im not on any beta program so dont know if theres progress on this - is it getting close to release?

I didnt get to EHX show (as Im in UK), so didnt get chance to see capabilities

Cheers

I downloaded the 2.0.2 release and while its got nice additions (weather status), I dont see graphic customisation. I dont have full version (as Im waiting to see this designer functionality), so maybe its part of the demo restrictions. Can anyone clarify

Regards
Jim

I downloaded the 2.0.2 release and while its got nice additions (weather status), I dont see graphic customisation. I dont have full version (as Im waiting to see this designer functionality), so maybe its part of the demo restrictions. Can anyone clarify

Regards
Jim

Of the "nice" additions to ElkRM 2.0.2 (24 listed items on the release notes) I like the weather and the return of the audio music/artist selection for Russound's music server. This release also includes the support necessary to implement the optional RMDesigner software. Just released this week, RMDesigner software permits customization of the graphics, including resizing to support different displays. It is a separate license purchase from ElkRM.

Just to be clear here, the RMDesigner allows you to customize the newer Elk RMS software, not the older Elk RM software, correct? There seems to be some confusion.

Back