ELK-RMS configurator

Just to be clear here, the RMDesigner allows you to customize the newer Elk RMS software, not the older Elk RM software, correct? There seems to be some confusion.

Hope this clears up the confusion. RMDesigner allows customization of the ElkRM version 2.0.2 and higher. ElkRM stands for Elk Remote Management Software, aka RMS. Effective with the "new" look a few months ago Elk started referring to it as RMS to distinguish the different look. But the ordering part number is still ElkRM. Anyway, RMDesigner cannot customize the older versions. If you want to use the RMDesigner you first need to update your ElkRM to version 2.0.2.

Dan, perhaps the title of this thread should be reworded.

The release documentation suggests that full customisation can be applied to the RMS winCE version (ie no limitations compared to the PC version). Would be good to have this confirmed too.

(I hope ELK can ship to the UK - or provide mechanism to download purchased code)

Regards Jim

This is the kind of confusion I am talking about. The Elk Products website still refers to this new version by the Elk RMS name, and even mentions the Elk RM name when talking about the older stuff. Thanks for clearing this up tho.

Be nice to get the following answers on the ELK-RMS configurator release.

1 What is the price?

2 What level of flexibility does the program offer? For example can you have say from a lighting main menu selection program up sub menus like , bedrooms, living, outdoor etc

3 Is there a more detail description of exactly what flexibility the ELK-RMS configurator has?

Regards,

Fleetz

Dredge this one up. Has anyone used/bought RMDesigner yet?
The price would be way too high for an individual, (at least for me).
Elk, How about a version coded to a single board? And way, way cheaper.

Back