Basic Stargate System

Wait a minute!!!! :D

It's all garage!!!!

(But probably not.....dang....now I have house envy!!!!) :p

All I can say (seriously) is it's a great house! What's the square footage? It's humongous!

Chuck

I am unfortunately unable to open the thumbnail attachments, they seem to open as text, but after studying the thumbnails with my nose touching the monitor all I can say is WOW!

STANDING OVATION, the entire tech staff here at SmartHomeUSA is on their feet and clapping.

Nice "house" (obviously you removed the picture of your real house, but with 30 smoke detectors and 14 slim devices, I can imagine the size :) ).

To unwired - if you happen to catch this and are using Firefox, you need to open the pictures in a IE window.

carry15 said:
What's an Elk M2 ???????

Do you know something most of us don't?
I just figure that by the time I get it implemented, something like an M2 will be the current model.

un-wired said:
I am unfortunately unable to open the thumbnail attachments, they seem to open as text, but after studying the thumbnails with my nose touching the monitor all I can say is WOW!

STANDING OVATION, the entire tech staff here at SmartHomeUSA is on their feet and clapping.
You can right click on the thumbnails and select View Image (or something like that) and it will show up properly.

Amazing house! That's a lot more wire than I have.. :blink:

upstatemike said:
Sorry. Been out of work for a while now so I've had to make some lifestyle adjustments.
Hope this situation changed, and based on your plans looks like you are back in the game again.

I'm starting to think about it at least. Picked up enough M1 parts to do some bench testing and hopefully will be able to move forward with the rest of the plan before too long.

Back