Brultech software needed!

killervette

So, i bought a 1240. Installed it today. Went to the link on the documentation and it is not working. After navigating brultech's site, there are a lot of broken links. What do I need to get started? The etherport config software and the dashboard right? Anyone have a installer they could send me? Or provide me a link. I signed up for the customer portion of their site, but who knows when I will get approved.

Make sure you go to etherbee.com, that's their new site. You need to sign up for an account in order to get the software (I have a similar issue, don't have an order # or whatever it is they were asking for).

Make sure you go to etherbee.com, that's their new site. You need to sign up for an account in order to get the software (I have a similar issue, don't have an order # or whatever it is they were asking for).

Well, this sucks. I registered yesterday. Not activated yet. I hate the fact I spent over $400 on a product and they don't burn a 2 cent CD with software.

But then again I am a very impatient person :)

Noted.

We made changes to the registration page to make it a lot easier and cleaned up every broken link we could find. The reason we don't include a software CD is because of all the different software options available. Also, it ensures that customers will have the most recent version of the EngineG software.

Ben

Noted.

We made changes to the registration page to make it a lot easier and cleaned up every broken link we could find. The reason we don't include a software CD is because of all the different software options available. Also, it ensures that customers will have the most recent version of the EngineG software.

Ben

great...thanks. So far, loving the brultech. I would have only one future request/complaint. I cant view the flash dashboard on my iphone or ipads. I use ipads as my home automation touchscreen, and cant view the brultech :( Maybe HTML5???

Noted.

Ben

great...thanks. So far, loving the brultech. I would have only one future request/complaint. I cant view the flash dashboard on my iphone or ipads. I use ipads as my home automation touchscreen, and cant view the brultech :( Maybe HTML5???

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the iPhone/iPad doesn't support Flash unfortunately. The dashboard is Adobe Flex based.

Noted.

Ben

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the iPhone/iPad doesn't support Flash unfortunately. The dashboard is Adobe Flex based.

Correct. iphones/ipads do not support flash. I know. I was hoping for a html or some other alternative your company might offer in the future.

I use powermeter to view my data. But powermeter is not as granular. I agree that the Flash/Flex interface is suboptimal. I'd like to be able to view on something like an iPad also. HTML5 or AJAX would accomplish the same thing. The version of software I have is OLD. And my database is HUGE. The flash interface won't work with mine at all since there is too much data. It makes more sense to me to store it in an RRD database. A 1.5M RRD database can store around 10 years of info.

Back