CQC 1.4 Beta available

CQC 1.4 is out now officially. Under the Learn tab, the Quick Tutorial is now pretty nice, though it could always have more in it. And the Using CQC section is now reasonably well done, though they both will continue to be expanded.

I'd like to announce also that we'll be having a 25% off sale starting on Labor Day (the 5th) and running till the 21st. So it'll be 25% off whatever package you buy. So the full bore license that includes all the options, normally $275, will be $206. The base package, which includes everything but scheduled events, app control, the XML Gateway, and the .Net Viewer, is normally $200 and will drop to $150.

Note that all drivers for supported devices are in the base package, so there are no per-driver (plugins as they might be known in other systems) charges. There is just a base package and the otions mentioned above. The license is a site license, so you license the CQC Master Server and you can run CQC on as many other clients as you want.

So, if you've been thinking about making a change lately, this would be a good time to do it. CQC is extremely robust and fully network distributed, and it's moving forward quickly. The 1.5 release will be another very substantial one towards the end of the year that will introduce some major new features.

Oops, you done bin spelin it wrong ;) It should probably be Charmed Quark Software instead of Charmed CQC Software.

Charmed Quark has got a new face lift and it looks great.

I would like to thank Dean for taking the time to update all of the documentation and now providing it in a HTML format. This should make it easier to find and read the indepth conent.

http://www.charmedquark.com/

P.S. I can't wait for version 1.5

Back