Does anyone else have to login everyday?

I think you also have to log back in if you change IP addresses. I think it remembers two IPs. My IP at home rarely changes, but my work IP can change when they reroute things and I often have to re-login after a work outage/repair.

Agreed. When I am only going between my phone and my work, I rarely have to log in (same IP on my phone?). When I log in on my PC at home, then I end up re-logging in to all 3.

--Dan

I have two pcs that I log in from. The one has an overly exuberant virus software which deletes cookies left and right and I always have to log on every time. The other has a more sedate anti-virus and I never have to log in from that computer. I have not seen anything change over the year or two I have been on this forum.

I have on occasion logged in from my iphone or other computers. I did not see the usual two computers do anything different after those uses.

Setting is still disabled, so this is a different issue somehow. Do you have any security software installed? I would also try deleting your CocoonTech.com cookies using the link at the bottom of the main forum page.

Back