Doorbell camera/intercom system?

Can anyone recommend a doorbell camera/intercom system? Here are the factors:

*The purpose is simply for us to know who's at the door, and a keypad or integration with the door lock is not needed

*We have Cat5e wired to the doorbell location, and would prefer a solution that would allow us to view and talk to visitors from IP enabled devices (e.g. via a browser or app on an IPad).

*It's important that the device have no or very minimal standby power consumption (i.e. only turn on when someone presses the button)

*It should look reasonably classy (so my wife accepts it :)), and not be overly expensive

*Other than the Cat5e, we don't have any other wiring to the location beyond that for a standard doorbell

*FWIW, we're installing on ELK M1 security system, but the doorbell doesn't need to be integrated with it

Would appreciate any and all advice, recommendations and links!

Aiphone is worth a look. Their products are high quality and inexpensive. They have quite a variety of options including the IP versions. There are a few internet distributers on-line who sell aiphone products, but I only use the local low voltage distributer. The JK series is what I have very good experience with, but it is the basic color video intercom.

I went with the Viking, however I am returning it before opening the box-got a C-200 and a EW40.
I feel as though I like the Channel Vision stuff better. My question on on the Channel Vision-

The doc talks about needing video distribution cables, camera power, and serveral other basic function wires. Can this all be accomplished with one cat5?

I went with the Viking, however I am returning it before opening the box-got a C-200 and a EW40.
I feel as though I like the Channel Vision stuff better. My question on on the Channel Vision-

The doc talks about needing video distribution cables, camera power, and serveral other basic function wires. Can this all be accomplished with one cat5?

Yes, I have a Channel Vision door camera and it all runs over a single cat-6 cable.

I used a cheap video balun on the video feed and am running everything about 75ft.

Back