C

chucklyons

index.php
File Name: JQM Alpha
File Submitter: chucklyons
File Submitted: 18 Feb 2013
File Category: Premise
Author: W84, chucklyons

Here is the alpha of the jQuery Mobile UI - very clean, nice, fast, and coool!

Packaged from the files sent from W84. This is an Alpha!! It should be fully functional; there may be some gotchas. One area to look at is making sure the non-jquery version (IP/XB/PPC) versions work..

I've been using it for some time - I'm still doing some UI work in the mediacenter - UI work as well as sequence of functionality -

The notes should identify changes to the MiniBrowser Functions in Globalscripts and where things go..

Simply unzip the files to sys/web. The xdo needs to be imported as usual. To activate the UI, enter your IP address/jq into your browser - bingo! (It should work)

As always - BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!!!

Enjoy, throw comments into the forum and we'll figure out how to make this sing..

Also, Check out W84's AJAX lighting and T-Stat (I haven't tested the T-Stat, as I don't have a thermostat...don't ask..). Needs security work; Needs AJAX enabled for a few other typical AB functions...

Click here to download this file

Great job and thanks for taking over this project.  I still have 2 and half more months before the house will be finished.

So I'm running MiniBrowser 2.1 without issue.  I am seeing the following in the builder when I try to load the main page (http://IP Address/jq) and the page doesn't load :

Runtime error in script: 

Error: Method not found.
Line 6:
Text:

dim bIsValid: bIsValid = false
dim oItem

' Validate against all known classes.
for each oItem in Schema.Modules.MiniBrowser.Classes.ValidClasses.GetChildren()
if Method.ObjectRef.IsOfExplicitType(oItem.Description) then
bIsValid = true
exit for
end if
next

Pointing to the above (MiniBrowser > Classes > mbLocationEx > IsValidClass)

Knowing my setup, it's probably something in it, rather than this module.  It's had so much added and deleted over time.  It may need a nuke and pave before too long.

Chuck:
Please don't forget to post the icon pack ;)

Sam:
delete the last few enums from: sys://Schema/Modules/MiniBrowser/Classes/ValidClasses unless you are going to use them.
The reason you are seeing an error is probably because you don't have one of the followingmodules installed: Tivo, Weather, Email.

Request:
The final version of this mb should have a Constructor method added under MiniBrowserCore.  This method would delete items from sys://Schema/Modules/MiniBrowser/Classes/ValidClasses that are not present on the system.  To do this, just iterate through all enum descriptions and use error catching to delete the enums that point to classes that are not present.

Thanks (as always) etc.  I, as I tend to do, do too many things at once.  Hadn't noticed, I broke my weather plugin.  All is well now.

I'm not sure that you would see an error if one of the enums pointed to a module that wasn't there. i know if it is the other way, it's definitely a problem. I didn't think the red flag got thrown if the module is not there. In any event, very true - I didn't remove the enums for the ValidClasses  :blush: for modules that aren't included...

icons - I have a few more I'll be doing, then post...Sorry folks, for those with a Yacht tied to the boatdock, you'll need to dig up your own icons...I just did the 'necessary' ones..

I'll also load the realistic weather ones; not that we're moving to js as part of the UI, I have some animated (thinkTV weather quality) that I'll post in the future...

I'll be posting an updated version to correct some of the ...../xb or ip, or...  modules. I discovered I needed to clean up some code to get those versions to work without throwing errors...stay tuned

Hard drive crash. Physically. So I've been spending my  time rebuilding my production server. I have found that SSD loads incredibly faster, and although I don't have empirical data, I think the MB version of Premise runs faster as well....
So a couple more weeks to get the kinks worked out..and 1.3 of jQuery Mobile is out....some very cool features..

Well, a couple of notes - SSD and the DN2800MT board. Fast, beautiful graphics, a huge noticeable increase in speed.
Jquery Mobile - 123 once told me that the CSS part of the MB was the worst part of the development effort. It doubles when you're doing a total different direction, such as JQM...but I'm almost there. A fully functioning IP and JQ version. New pngs to match either. tested on iPhone and WP8 as well as Chrome, IE, FF and Safari. Coming to a release shortly..
There's been some nuances that don't translate well to the Premise way of doing things...but are doable with some brain cycles...
All in all, it is looking good. And yes, I am still alive  :blink: