eKeypad Alarm/M1 - Version 2.2.0

jaysonc

A very large and often requested update to eKeypad Alarm and eKeypad M1 is now available in iTunes.

In this version a full in-application upgrade capability has been added that allows you to add support for a growing number of additional automation devices. Now you can control everything in your system!

- Full control of a single Elk M1 panel control (eK Alarm only)
- Full control of a single Ness M1 panel control (eK Alarm only)
- Upgrade to control an unlimited number of Elk or Ness M1 panels
- View real-time status of an unlimited number of Brultech energy monitors
- View and control an unlimited number of IP Video devices (>225 supported)

In addition to in-app updates the following enhancements have been made in version 2.2.0:

- Enhancement to add global settings to filter element names (show only/ hide if)
- Enhancement to add optional function key verification process. (to prevent accidental presses)
- Enhancement to add high contrast option to GUI (indicators easier to distinguish if color-blind)
- Enhancement to add a full bypass manager. Allows more detailed visibility and control over zones

- Bug fix to re-add "Allow sleep" configuration setting accidentally removed in previous update.
- Bug fix to remove unnecessary capability toggles from eK Alarm.
- Bug fix to correctly save temperature conversion in config.
- Bug fixes for various interface display issues
- Bug fixes to improve reliability of network connections
- Bug fixes to improve application stability and performance

A crash was discovered in the production version 2.2.0 release related to M1 specific functionality.

This issue has been fixed in a version 2.2.2 update available on iTunes today.

If you have downloaded v2.2.0 please update to v2.2.2

Coming Soon: Whole house audio control .........Jayson this is why I originally bought the app for Russound CTL....when can we we expect it??

Regards,

Fleetz

Fleetz,

Unfortunately, when I reached out to Russound they politely declined to help in any way with the integration. While this effort to work with them only consumed about 90 days of phone calls and emails. It put eKeypad back at square one in completing the audio integration.

I have made some progress in finding alternative ways to complete this integration but it is not in place yet.

I updated to 2.2.2 eKeypad/M1 today, and it is crashing on my ipad. When I tap the icon, the eKeypad splash screen displays briefly, then it exits. Any ideas?

A crash was discovered in the production version 2.2.0 release related to M1 specific functionality.

This issue has been fixed in a version 2.2.2 update available on iTunes today.

If you have downloaded v2.2.0 please update to v2.2.2

Yes. In my rush to get the version 2.2.2 update released I accidentally left some partially completed enhancements enabled.

When encountered eKeypad attempts to access a portion of eKeypad that does not exist. This is all related to the upcoming iPad support so the issue you are seeing only affects the iPad. The iPhone and iTouch do not have this crashing issue.

I have already applied a fix and submitted it to Apple. Apple is expediting the review and I anticipate a release very soon.

Unfortunately, it seems that when it rains it pours.

Back