[FOR SALE] Insteon Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger

Removed from a friends house to replace with UPB. Nothing newer than 2 years old. System never worked right but all known bad devices were thrown out during the change over. Some accessories are new.

No warranty other than not DOA (if DOA return for a full refund). Shipping is $6 for first device and $1 each additional (ships USPS within a few days). Paddles are no extra shipping charge when you buy at least one device.

4 Accesspoints ($15 each) 3 left

4 RF Signalincs ($10 each)

Lamplincs ($15 each) sold

01.6A.C8
00.65.1D
00.65.6A

Appliancelincs ($15 each) Sold

07.D1.D3
07.CF.5B
01.04.0D

Icon Appliancelinc ($10 each) Sold

07.9F.88
07.9F.C9

30 Ivory Switchlinc paddles new in bags ($2 each)

2 Ivory Icon Paddles new in bags ($2 each)

7 Ivory Keypadlinc new in bag clear plastic kits for making your own labels ($3 each)

3 Ivory Keypadlinc new in bag 6 position (On, Off, A, B, C, D) ($4 each)

1 Keypadlinc Multicolor Change kit new in bag ($4) Sold

4 New switchlinc blue color change kits (enough for one switch each) ($1 each) Sold

Many more items will be added when I have the time to post them (switches, Keypadlincs, etc)

Aaron,

You asked me for items my friend has not given me yet (you said PM you when I know what relays and keypads I have). It is also a holiday weekend and I will ship tomorrow for everyone that has paid so far. Once I get the rest of the items from my friend I will update the list. I'll call him now if it will make you happy but I am sure he is busy to.

Kinda busy around the house with decorations (warm weather today), replacing the kitchen sink yesterday (turned into a huge plumbing job replacing the old drain pipes to kitchen), work I took home with me over the weekend etc.. I am just doing this as a favor to a friend who is not a cocooner.

That is fine, just please save the color kits for me and let me know what else pops up on my list :)

thx and have a great holiday.

Digger,

I sent you Paypal two weeks ago. You have not provided me with anything, not even a tracking number or estimated ship date. You are not responding to my PMs, even though I see you have posted since I sent the PMs.

Please send me what I purchased or refund my money. Unless you contact me, on 12/9 I will contact Paypal to get my money back from you.

I am hoping this is just an oversight on your part.

Brian

Digger,

I sent you Paypal two weeks ago. You have not provided me with anything, not even a tracking number or estimated ship date. You are not responding to my PMs, even though I see you have posted since I sent the PMs.

Please send me what I purchased or refund my money. Unless you contact me, on 12/9 I will contact Paypal to get my money back from you.

I am hoping this is just an oversight on your part.

Brian

Brian I shipped the other day and also gave you half the shipping cost back on Saturday. You should have it tomorrow. Please check your paypal and you will see the refund from Saturday.

Brian I shipped the other day and also gave you half the shipping cost back on Saturday. You should have it tomorrow. Please check your paypal and you will see the refund from Saturday.

Thanks for the update, I will keep an eye out for it.

Brian

The tracking number is 13189998573005004754. It is insured as well. Should have arrived today if not I guess tomorrow. Sent Priority mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back