[FOR SALE] Insteon Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tracking number is 13189998573005004754. It is insured as well. Should have arrived today if not I guess tomorrow. Sent Priority mail.

It did not arrive today, and the USPS tracking website says that is not a valid number. I will look for it tomorrow.

EDIT: I also do not have any Paypal refund from you. What is going on here?

Brian

The tracking number is 13189998573005004754. It is insured as well. Should have arrived today if not I guess tomorrow. Sent Priority mail.

It did not arrive today, and the USPS tracking website says that is not a valid number. I will look for it tomorrow.

Brian

Brian I sent a $7 refund on Saturday. That is the tracking number on teh USPS receipt. I paid $12.15 shipping. You never even PM'd your address like you were supposed to.

I am getting the feeling you are scamming me here. I insured everything so if you are going to say you never got them fine but USPS will know.

I emailed you the receipt from USPS. I will refund the rest of your money ($107 less the $7 I already sent you) to make you happy. Dont ever ask me for anything else again ok.

Ask anyone on here I charge fair prices and I ship as soon as I receive payment and address. You never sent your address I had to get Paypal to send me your confirmed address after waiting a week. Now you will probably say it was the wrong address or something.

Total Amount:
-$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$2.50 USD
Net amount:
-$97.50 USD

Date:
Dec 8, 2009
Time:
20:24:56 PST
Pending

Subject:
You have sent $97.50 USD to Brian Dolan with PayPal
Note:
Here is the rest of your money back. I already sent you the receipt and gave you the tracking number. Never ask me for anything again. I dont like games.

Brian

Brian I sent a $7 refund on Saturday. That is the tracking number on teh USPS receipt. I paid $12.15 shipping. You never even PM'd your address like you were supposed to.

I am getting the feeling you are scamming me here. I insured everything so if you are going to say you never got them fine but USPS will know.

I emailed you the receipt from USPS. I will refund the rest of your money ($107 less the $7 I already sent you) to make you happy. Dont ever ask me for anything else again ok.

Ask anyone on here I charge fair prices and I ship as soon as I receive payment and address. You never sent your address I had to get Paypal to send me your confirmed address after waiting a week. Now you will probably say it was the wrong address or something.

Total Amount:
-$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$2.50 USD
Net amount:
-$97.50 USD

Date:
Dec 8, 2009
Time:
Pending

Subject:
Note:
Here is the rest of your money back. I already sent you the receipt and gave you the tracking number. Never ask me for anything again. I dont like games.

David,

I see I have an email from Paypal dated 10:24 pm yesterday showing I have a "Pending" refund from you for $100. Very cute, I hope you enjoy the $7.

If you did not have the parts to sell, you could have just manned up and said so. On the off chance you did actually send the parts to me, I will send you payment again when they get here. The bogus tracking number (go ahead, try it yourself) makes me think that is unlikely, but maybe you just don't know how the Post Office does that. Stranger things have happened.

Believe you me, I will never ask you for anything again, once my refund shows up in my Paypal account. But for the future, here's a tip: you get the address of the payor from Paypal. That's how you know it is the right address. That's how you know it is a CONFIRMED address. Incidently to anyone keeping score, I have checked my PMs again, and you never asked me for an address.

Either you are honest and just really bad at selling stuff online, or you never had the parts to sell. Once my refund arrives I will no longer care. Good day, good luck, and merry Christmas.

Brian

For what it is worth, I am 100% sure Digger is not scamming you here. USPS tracking is absolutely worthless, so you can't go by that either (I have received/sent packages before the tracking number was even available online). Someone will have to call the post office and find out what is going on. Mistakes happen, especially with the post office, and especially during this time of the year. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

For what it is worth, I am 100% sure Digger is not scamming you here. USPS tracking is absolutely worthless, so you can't go by that either (I have received/sent packages before the tracking number was even available online). Someone will have to call the post office and find out what is going on. Mistakes happen, especially with the post office, and especially during this time of the year. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thank you, Dan. That makes me feel better about the situation. It is my fervent hope that this ends with me getting my parts and David getting his money.

Brian

I emailed you the reciept where I paid the $12.15 for the shipping ($9.90 plus $2.25 Insurance). In the receipt it has your Town name and Zip Code so you know its not for some package I sent to John Doe

Man up and say I dont have???????????????? WTF is that. I sent you the exact items in the list and you can verify that by the serial number on them (I listed the serial numbers/address's so you knew what you are getting).

Bogus tracking number????????????????????? WTF? Look at the receipt I emailed you its on there. Here it is again 13189998573005004754. That is NOT bogus.

LOOK AT THE RECEIPT!!!!!

Stop with the games already. You got your money back and I am filing an insurance claim once the 21 days are up. Keep the stuff for free but dont ever ask me for anything again if you are going to accuse me of not sending it and not having it in the first place.

Anyone else want a picture of the receipt with the so called "bogus" tracking number? Send me your email

Geez

Brian

Total Amount:
-$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$2.50 USD
Net amount:
-$97.50 USD

Date:
Dec 8, 2009
Time:
Pending

Subject:
Note:

David,

I see I have an email from Paypal dated 10:24 pm yesterday showing I have a "Pending" refund from you for $100. Very cute, I hope you enjoy the $7.

If you did not have the parts to sell, you could have just manned up and said so. On the off chance you did actually send the parts to me, I will send you payment again when they get here. The bogus tracking number (go ahead, try it yourself) makes me think that is unlikely, but maybe you just don't know how the Post Office does that. Stranger things have happened.

Believe you me, I will never ask you for anything again, once my refund shows up in my Paypal account. But for the future, here's a tip: you get the address of the payor from Paypal. That's how you know it is the right address. That's how you know it is a CONFIRMED address. Incidently to anyone keeping score, I have checked my PMs again, and you never asked me for an address.

Either you are honest and just really bad at selling stuff online, or you never had the parts to sell. Once my refund arrives I will no longer care. Good day, good luck, and merry Christmas.

Brian

ENJOY WHAT $7? There is ZERO balance on that transaction ($7 Saturday and $100 yesterday total for the $107 you sent me). Do you want a double refund?

You never sent your address and I used what is in your paypal account after waiting for days which may or may not be where it was supposed to go but I took a shot at it.

I hope you enjoy your free Insteon and it was already sent and insured. You have the copy of the receipt in your email. I am going to try and post it here for everyone to see.

Attachments

• P1000561A.JPG
    P1000561A.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 37
This is clearly a misunderstanding on both parties that needs to be worked out privately (i.e. not on a public forum).

Digger: Please create a new For Sale thread for your remaining items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back