HAI OmnitouchPro won't start

zzazzles

I recently purchased a copy of OmniTouchPro software (HAI 1131) so I can get a GUI on my computer. After installing it, it started for the first time. On the setup page, I entered some information about the IP address/port of the controller, etc. (some of which I might have gotten wrong).

After I closed and opened it again, the program just shows a blank screen. It's a full-size screen. Sometimes it's completely white, and sometimes it's blue with "Connecting...Please Wait" in white in the middle. Then it just gets stuck there.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it at least 10 times, and the result is always the same.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Is there a way to completely uninstall it? I tried to find keys in the registry that looked related to it, but didn't find anything that looked like it would do the trick.

Thanks.

I have seen that issue with XP SP3 but do not recall what I did to fix it.

Here run it on XPe and W7e just fine.

Will give it a go on Windows 10.

Works fine in Windows 10.

Attached is a picture with it running with live TV on my WIndows 10 testing computer.

You can also install it on one of the new Baytrail W10 tablets if you want; it works fine.

Omnitouch-Kodi-W10.jpg

You can run setup again by using the /setup after the program prompt.

OMG that worked! Thank you so much!

Yes, I think some of the info I put in during initial setup was wrong. So I started the program from the command prompt with /setup and I got the dialog box up again to redo the setup. Works great now! Thanks!!

So you got the OTP running on windows 10?? Any bugs or issues with it? I asked this today and got told that it's not supported.

Back