HAI Programming Example for use with Monoprice Multi-Zone Audio Controller?

coope08

Looking for an programming example of controlling the monoprice multi-zone audio controller from an Omnipro II.  I finished setting up the audio controller and hooking up the zones.  They all work.  I wanted to connect it to my omnipro through the RS232 port on the back of the monoprice device.  I looked at the commands in the installation guide that came with the monoprice device.  They look straight forward but it would nice to see an actual example.  Also, has anyone seen anything written up on configurations that need to happen in PC Access for this integration?  I'm sure there is stuff out there - I have been unable to find it though.  Thanks!

Basically you're just gonna send the ASCII commands as "messages". If you search for Somfy RTS integration, it'll be the same thing, just using the monoprice commands instead of the Somfy obviously.

What do you mean PC Access integration? There's no built-in driver for it so the only integration will be sending and receiving messages. You will set up the messages in PC Access.

This should help:
http://kb.homeauto.com/default.asp?id=1181&Lang=1&SID=

Back