Haiku Haiku is now Space, available shortly!

Just downloaded the app. It looks nice, but I'm still getting used to the new layout. I might be missing it, but on the thermostats I can't find the section to change the hold setting.

It's pretty in its minimalism but I agree, will take some getting used to.  I like the information overload look of Haiku, I hope it's still supported while Space evolves.

I like to be able to see all the thermostats in one list.  I guess I could create a "room" that's just all the thermostats.  I may be missing that page so far if it exists, only played with it briefly.  I'm excited that someone is putting such resources towards the HAI/Leviton platforms!

Just download Space and playing around with it. Am I missing something or is there no way to have a status overview page like Haiku? I really liked being able to quickly see the alarm and thermostats with their statuses on a single page. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a brand/type of iBeacon for this purpose.  It must be battery powered.  I want it to recognize when I come down my driveway so it will open the garage door. 

Thanks

rsw686 said:
Just downloaded the app. It looks nice, but I'm still getting used to the new layout. I might be missing it, but on the thermostats I can't find the section to change the hold setting.
It's the sand timer icon on the bottom left of the thermostat control pop up.

brentj said:
It's pretty in its minimalism but I agree, will take some getting used to.  I like the information overload look of Haiku, I hope it's still supported while Space evolves.

I like to be able to see all the thermostats in one list.  I guess I could create a "room" that's just all the thermostats.  I may be missing that page so far if it exists, only played with it briefly.  I'm excited that someone is putting such resources towards the HAI/Leviton platforms!
You can swipe the main menu left and right. There is a climate page.

jay01 said:
Just download Space and playing around with it. Am I missing something or is there no way to have a status overview page like Haiku? I really liked being able to quickly see the alarm and thermostats with their statuses on a single page. 
There is no combined thermostat and alarm page, but you can certainly create a custom room. We're also planning on expanding the home page with more information.

rzegarra said:
I found a crash bug when I try to change the audio source. It worked fine in haiku.

Richard.
Does it always occur? Could you pm me some more details? Such as what audio system you have and whether it crashes before or after the audio zone selection menu?

lupinglade said:
I am not sure if there will be another update yet, we will see. But HaikuHelper is being replaced soon with a much more powerful product.

I know, I've been keeping up to date - is there a solid timeframe on "SpaceHelper" release then? And will custom JS be a drop-in replacement, or will rewrites be necessary? I might check out Space as it's now available in the App Store, but without the companion server app it's more as a curiosity than anything.

lupinglade said:
You can swipe the main menu left and right. There is a climate page.

Ha; I missed that.  I guess I didn't read the instructions but I never do :)  I was thinking "there aren't many options on this home page" but never thought to swipe to look for more options because it looked like if there were more options they certainly would have fit on the fairly empty home page...

But I understand you were probably trying to fight the cluttered look.   Thanks for the work and the reply....

Downloaded Space Automation for Leviton/HAI after having trouble finding the correct name.  Now connections asks for private key parts A & B which I would assume is the Encryption Key but they have 12 spaces are called Key 1 & 2.  However there is only room for 11 characters in my case all 0's.  What am I missing in understanding??

Back