Help with Leviton Z-Wave Light Switch

mumbley

Ok, to start this off here is what I purchased:  Leviton Z-Wave 15 Amp scene capable switch - model# R02-DZS15-1LZ

To start I purchased 4 of these to add to my Wink Hub.  I wanted to install the first 4 and keep buying more from there until I have most of my home completed.

I first started with a 3 gang box of switches.  The first switch I swapped out (not a 3 way) was for my front porch light but I seem to be having issues with getting the switch to even turn on the light.  Yes, I do have neutral wires for each switch that were tucked away in the back of the box.  Once I had the switch installed the green led at the bottom comes on but when I try to turn on the light I get nothing.  Also, the switch to the left of this one didn't work once the switch was installed.  The switch to the left is 3 way with the other switch being at the top of the stairs.  

I am at a complete loss on why this is happening and why it would disable the other switch once installed.  Plus, I can't understand why the switch has power but won't turn on the porch light once installed.  

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Back