Haiku iPad tips with Haiku

A screen saver really would be nice. I've got my iPad installed "in-wall" at my front door. On it, I run Haiku, Bria phone, exacqVision, Sonos and Roomie Remote. Normally, I've got exacqVision running showing security cam views of my front and back yards. I would be nice to have a screen save instead.

FWIW, my iPad set-up is pretty awesome. Haiku acts as my security keypad and also gives me access to home automation (mostly for Lutron lighting scenes and HVAC). Bria acts as a video phone/intercom hooked into my PBX so I can see and speak to people who "call" the house from the door stations at the front gate and front door and buzz them in. ExacqVision lets me monitor the security cameras. Sonos/Roomie let me deal with whole house audio. Without Haiku, it wouldn't be nearly as useful.

That is very awesome SHRemote! I am using an iPad in the iPort in my master bathroom. We use Haiku every morning to arm disarm the alarm and control loads. We use iRule to control the tvs in the bathroom. Also we have My Russound to control the MCA-C5. I also have the acrylic apple store style block in my office that I use HAIKU and iRule to control the TV in my study. Works really well. My Russound also on there to control the room. I wish there was a little more functionality to customize all of these apps. My Russound can't have a default room per IOS device. That kinda sucks. I could use iRule to control the MC-C5 but it is cumbersome to program and get the same functionality and just not worth it.

Back