Leviton OmniPro or Omni Family Future?

Eire said:
Hi all 

I am new to the group and come from a purely electrical background. I purchased a home recently that has a  smart-home type system installed from what I gather it is Leviton Omnipro 2 with Omnistat 2 Thermostats and remote sensors 
The security keypad in the basement is Omni Automation (HAI) all doors and windows have contacts and all areas  have wall mounted
I-pads using Haiku as an interface with the Omnipro 2 controllers. There is also a network switch with several access points throughout the house 
It looks like a very professional installation however I have no passwords and therefore I have no way of getting he system up an running. Any suggestions for a good tech in the NY Westchester County area lastly I have no way of contacting the previous owner for info although I do have the Techs notes on zones contacts etc.  
I really appreciate any help 
I have been maintaining my Omnipro II for a number of years.  I work in Westchester and can swing by to review your situation. If the installer  codes are default, then I can assist. Let me know if you're interested.

Back