M1 in a Bissell TV commercial

How much did you have to pay, for that product placement? ;)

Might get more exposure, with a TV show.

The M1 helps lift dirt now? I missed that firmware ^_^

Am I the only one that sees how off center the keypad is in relation to the outlet below it?

DELInstallations said:
Am I the only one that sees how off center the keypad is in relation to the outlet below it?
Yeah, I saw that too. That kind of thing drives me nuts...

When I saw the topic I was thinking it was in reference to a M1 Abrams (main battle tank).  Possbly showing how you could clean seriously ground in dirt with a Bissel - 60+ tons can do a number on carpet.

Del - is that an outlet or a switchbox?  Looks very high for an outlet, an low for a switch. 

Elk does not pay for any product placement.  It just happens!  Cathy Bissell must have a M1 in her house.  The TV commercial was seen by an Elk engineer this weekend and he also found it on Youtube.

I have not been on Cocoontech much in the last year or so.  I have been working on 900 Mhz. two way wireless as one of the stepping stones for Elk's future systems.  Neat stuff!

Say it ain't so with the 900 Mhz. A very large bad taste in my mouth from the DSC days and the predecessors (I want to say Crow?) and the products on that frequency.
Spanky said:
Elk does not pay for any product placement.  It just happens!  Cathy Bissell must have a M1 in her house.  The TV commercial was seen by an Elk engineer this weekend and he also found it on Youtube.

I have not been on Cocoontech much in the last year or so.  I have been working on 900 Mhz. two way wireless as one of the stepping stones for Elk's future systems.  Neat stuff!

Back