"M1ToGo" improperly shows system status

rexwilson

I'm running Elk's "M1ToGo", and it doesn't seem to properly show the system status.
I also have this same problem with remote access apps such as myKeypad, so I suspect the problem is not with the apps, but with the way the M1 is reporting its status.
I have an M1XEP that connects my M1 to ethernet.
Simple example of the error state:
I sit in front of a keypad, while also running ELK M1ToGo.
Both the kaypad and M1ToGo say "Ready to Arm". I hit "exit" on either the real kepad, or on M1ToGo. The Keypad shows "Armed away" on the first line, and the countdown on the 2nd line. M1ToGo continues to show "Ready to Arm" on the first line, and the countdown on the 2nd line. Even once the countdown is done, M1ToGo continues to show "Ready to Arm", even though the system is armed.
Then, interestingly, if I disarm the system, the real keypad shows "Ready to Arm", and M1ToGo shows "Armed Away". It's as though the M1ToGo app is one-cycle behind what's really happening. Anybody else see this behaviour?
Attached is a screen shot showing "ready to arm" on the first line, and an exit timer on the 2nd line, which one would think is an impossible state to be in...
Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 9.48.21 AM.jpg

Using Elkrp look in the Globals folder under the G-29-G42 (Special) tab and make sure all the boxes inside Serial Port 0 Transmit Options are checked.  I believe you'll find that your Keypad keys box is unchecked.   Check that and your problem should be gone.

Back