Premise Midon Design's TEMP08 driver

Motorola Premise
For me, my interest is in the various needs I have for monitoring temperatures of various things. I use the weatherhawk Weatherhawk for weather things...it covers most of the things I'm interested in...(we don't get much lightening where I'm at. BUT, if I can get an earthquake solution... ;) )

The DS9097U looks to be a solid, professional looking device....

Is the xdo for this the latest and greatest? Or is this a dead thread and module? Are there any other temperature sensors out there that work w/ Premise (besides the thermostat ones)?

Or is this good to go?

I just saw this post after I posted my other questions on the other thread. I would also like to know if this has ever been accomplished?

But it is usable for some functions? Still looking for that pool temp.....

But it is usable for some functions? ...

Nothing usable at the moment. I spent most of my time trying to properly model 1-wire devices and the TEMP08's capabilities.

For example, the driver will list all the discovered 1-wire devices. However, a single 1-wire device, such as a DS2438, could be used as a Humidity, Temperature, or Barometric sensor. The end-user will need to indicate how the device will be handled. Specifying the device's Type is important because:
  1. The TEMP08 will report the device's values using the appropriate units.
  2. The device can be properly bound to an associated Home object.
The solution is to model a DS2438 as a transformable class. The attached image shows that a DS2438's Type property can be defined by the end-user by simply selecting from a list.

Attachments

• TEMP08.png
    TEMP08.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 31
Back