Please update your profile

I see there is Arduino choice for hardware. How about adding "Other custom microcontroller" or something like that? Something that would cover AVR, PIC, and other micro based items. I have a few around for subsystems in addition to the main controller.

Might also be good to have a section for type of sensors - I see there is nothing about weather for example. Or perhaps make it what sorts of things you have automated - audio, lighting, HVAC, etc.

I added a few more components.

I also removed Arduino, and added 'Custom', which will cover all those types of projects. I'll have to give weatherstations etc some thought. I do want it included somehow, but need to make sure things don't get cluttered. Great suggestions and comments tho, keep em coming!

Thanks for pointing out the change. Per the suggestions, I'd like to point out that there's no HCA in software choices.

Hi - how long does it take to be able to update your profile? I just registered - saw the comments to please update your profile, but get an error that I am not allowed to edit my profile. I have signed in and out a couple of times since doing the activation step. I am wondering if that is normal or if I did something wrong? Thanks!

hi Patrick, welcome to CT! Once you have made a few more posts, you will be able to update your profile. I'll have to see if this is something I can change, without making life easier for spammers.

Back