Post up your IP security camera installation pictures!

ctbaker

The wife and I have been talking about putting in some IP security cameras (indoor and outdoor) at our house lately. I'd like to see this thread become the official place to post up some pictures of your camera installations along with a little bit of info about them if possible.

1. Make
2. Model
3. Indoor or Outdoor
4. Pan/Tilt/Zoom
5. Night Vision
6. Resolution
7. Approximate Cost
8. Notes

Thanks!

Welcome to Cocoontech!

Are you looking for the pics the cameras produce, or pics of the cameras on the wall or ceiling?

Another great source for information and cameras, recorders, software, etc. is CCTV Forum. Very helpful people there, and dedicated to CCTV.

Kevin

I started putting up Logitech Alert Cameras. They are HD resolution and have night capabilities. I am very impressed. The cost $279 each and will with the zoneminder/blue iris/ or any system that takes RTSP streams.

I'm actually working on a 'List' for CCTV cams and DVR's, which will include screenshots etc. Will be a little bit longer before it goes live, but it is something that has high priority.

I'm actually working on a 'List' for CCTV cams and DVR's, which will include screenshots etc. Will be a little bit longer before it goes live, but it is something that has high priority.

Wow, that is great news! I am excited to see what you have put together. I am currently starting out upgrading my house with a bunch of z-wave equipment. Do you happen to note which equipment is compatible with the various home automation "standards" out there?

Kevin,

Thanks for the info about the CCTV forum, I'll sniff around there. I was thinking screenshots showing the camera install but screenshots taken by the camera would be excellent as well!

Thanks,
Chad

Back