Premise Problem installing USB-UIRT driver

Motorola Premise

wayneb

I am a new Primise user trying to install the USB-UIRT driver. My USB-UIRTworks with the learn helper utility. After I check the USBUIRT driver in the Add-ins window and press the OK button I get an event notification message saying "Driver object could not be created". I am running Premise on Windows 7 64 bit. Any thoughts as to what might be wrong with my setup?

Im certainly not the expert here but the one thing that I discovered, that was missing from my system anyway was the installation/activation of the .Net framework. Once I did this, the USB-UIRT fired right up. In windows 7 I think is in the programs and features control panel and then choose the Turn windows features on or off link on the left side. Enable .Net reboot and then hit windows update for all the latest patches etc. I also run win7 64bit for what its worth.

Thank you for the suggestions. I enabled .Net and let windows update install many updates. The USB-UIRT still does not work on that computer. It does work fine on another Windows 7 computer that I have. I'll use the second computer for Premise.

Back