Rechargeable Batteries?

I flew RC helicopter for a few seasons and bought a Hyperion battery charger/conditioner and use it on everything. It is capable of charging LIPO. NICAD, NIMH, lead acid, you name it. And pretty much any size or number of cells that most people would ever want to charge in the home. If you want to charge AA batteries you just go down to Radio Shack and buy a battery holder for the number of cells that you want to charge, solder up a patch cord to the charger and set the charger for the correct settings through lcd menus. You need to do a little reading to learn to navigate the menus and learn about safe charge rates for different types of batteries that you charge but it is an all in one machine.

http://www.hyperion-world.com/products/product/HP-EOS0720iNET3-ADEU

there are several makers of comparable chargers on the market and while they are expensive you should be able to pick one up used on ebay for an affordable price.

Mike.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

I ordered the Powerex Maha MH-C801D this morning along with 12 AA and 12 AAA Panasonc eneloop batteries.

Ordered everything from Amazon. I found some deals on eBay within a buck or two from what I paid, but would rather deal with Amazon if there are any issues.

Thanks all!

Back