Sign Out not showing.

BLH

Today I am not seeing the "Sign Out" choice on any of the pages.
I don't remember ever choosing remember me.
If I click on the Blue Bar near my ID and pick the "Sign Out" choice. I get the Subscriptions page?
If I go to another web site and come back. I am still logged in.
If I close IE8 and then come back. I am not logged in.

Thanks for any insight on this.

Well you have to give me time to research this issue ;)That said, it works fine for me, tested on several computers, so not sure what I can change to make it work for you. What OS are you using, and have you tried this with a different PC/browser?edit: just noticed you are using IE8. Seems to work fine in Chrome, but in IE8, for some reason that link is not in the right place. I'll have to do some more digging, since I haven't made any changes.

If you really have to log out, then use the 'delete my cookies' link, located at the bottom of the main forum page.

Delete cookies should be fine for me.
Most times when I close IE8, the next time I come back, I again have to log back in. Just I can't sign out as I use to.
I will try somethings in IE8 as I had done some things in the settings relating to deleting automatically.

It's definitely a bug in the forum skin. I'm not sure if it is the result of IE8 not supporting HTML standards properly, or sloppy coding, but I will try to find out as this really is an annoying issue. Thanks for letting me know.

It's definitely a bug in the forum skin. I'm not sure if it is the result of IE8 not supporting HTML standards properly, or sloppy coding, but I will try to find out as this really is an annoying issue. Thanks for letting me know.

Dan,
Any update on this issue, as well as the above decribed issue I am also experiencing an issue where I will be away from the site for several days and come back click the "View New Content" link(upper right) and it informs me there is no new content and I know that is not true.

Wondering if it is due to not logging out although I would have expected the site to kill the session after some duration of inactivity.

Back