Socket Rockets and Leviton

Mvesprini

I recently Purchase some socket Rockets from Smart home to control some of my basement lights. I am running Homeseer 2.66 and I have a leviton HCM06 (X-10)with 1 slave switch controling the main room lights and a Leviton 3button scene controller on this circuit. House Code for these are B-4. The socket rockets where to control two lights that are on differnt circuit from the main lights that operate on pull strings. First, I learned the B-4 House code to the socket rockets so they would come on and off with the main lights, It works fine when I operate the lights within homeseer or the 3 button scene controller. When I use HCm06 or the slave, only the main lights come on not the soket rockets. So as a work around, I changed the socket rocket codes to B-5 and wrote an event in Homeseer that would turn on the B5 lights when the status of the B4 lights changed from off to on and vice versa. Once again, works fine from home seer and the 3 button scene controller, but not the HCmo6 or the slave. My conclution is that the HCM)6 or the slave does not send an X-10 signal. Only the 3 Button Scene controller, which foils scenario # 1. I have also concluded that Homeseer does not acknowledge a device condition change when controlled by the slave or the HCM06, beacuse it does not receive an on / off command for that house code.

Any Help?

I recently Purchase some socket Rockets from Smart home to control some of my basement lights. I am running Homeseer 2.66 and I have a leviton HCM06 (X-10)with 1 slave switch controling the main room lights and a Leviton 3button scene controller on this circuit. House Code for these are B-4. The socket rockets where to control two lights that are on differnt circuit from the main lights that operate on pull strings. First, I learned the B-4 House code to the socket rockets so they would come on and off with the main lights, It works fine when I operate the lights within homeseer or the 3 button scene controller. When I use HCm06 or the slave, only the main lights come on not the soket rockets. So as a work around, I changed the socket rocket codes to B-5 and wrote an event in Homeseer that would turn on the B5 lights when the status of the B4 lights changed from off to on and vice versa. Once again, works fine from home seer and the 3 button scene controller, but not the HCmo6 or the slave. My conclution is that the HCM)6 or the slave does not send an X-10 signal. Only the 3 Button Scene controller, which foils scenario # 1. I have also concluded that Homeseer does not acknowledge a device condition change when controlled by the slave or the HCM06, beacuse it does not receive an on / off command for that house code.

Any Help?

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do, but I think the HCM06 may receive commands, but it does not send commands. Also I don't think socket rockets have dimming capability. You could use something like a "stick a switch" to trigger any and as many lights as you want.

Steve Q

Right, I am not trying to Dim, Just on and Off. Looks like I may have to upgrade that swich to a two way device.

MV

It depends on which version of the HCM06 you have:

HCM06-1SW - No brightness indicators and no two-way
HCM06-1DW - Brightness indicators and no two-way
HCM06-1TW - Brightness indicators and two-way (this is the one that you need)

Back