Using a Relay Board With CAI Webcontrol

I am using one 7805 and one 7809 to regulate the voltage to 5V and 9V. They are cheap and reliable, as well as simple to wire.

Hi i cant work it out so can you use one  of those reverse logic relay board with the CAI i've tried the conection that Lou Apo has tried in #6 but it didnt work for me can you please help me and post detail info how to get the board working in the way TTL off relay off without any inverting the outputs

thank you and as its almost the new year all the best for the 2014

snowfly said:
Hi i cant work it out so can you use one  of those reverse logic relay board with the CAI i've tried the conection that Lou Apo has tried in #6 but it didnt work for me can you please help me and post detail info how to get the board working in the way TTL off relay off without any inverting the outputs

thank you and as its almost the new year all the best for the 2014

scrap the board and get cheap SSR from china ;-)

There are so many of those reverse logic relay boards out there.  They did not consider when power loss and reapply power, there are chances relay misfiring.  It is best to use straight logic relay boards.

CAI_Support said:
There are so many of those reverse logic relay boards out there.  They did not consider when power loss and reapply power, there are chances relay misfiring.  It is best to use straight logic relay boards.
I'm experiencing high ohm values using a DC SSR, would be great having a list of actors, potential free contacts etc.

Back