Vote for my Blog (www.harfordhackerspace.org)

Squintz

Please visit: http://data.baltimoresun.com/mobbies/

Sign-up and vote for my blog. There are two places to vote. The first is at the very top for the "Best Overall" and the second place is down the page under the "ART + DIY" section. You can just do ctrl-f to find Harford Hackerspace.

I know it's a lot to ask but I would do it for you. In fact I have done it for several cocooners.

Category Prizes (17): Each Category Prize consists of a banner advertisement mentioning the Winning Blog, created and owned solely by Baltimore Sun and posted on baltimoresun.com, that will receive 50,000 impressions. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $500.00.

If you don't mind please reply here and let me know that you voted.

For those of you who have voted Thank You! Your votes have taken me from 11th place to 7th place is just a few hours. You get one vote per day so please vote again if you don't mind.

E, thanks for not yanking this thread!

Wow, Squintz - that CNC machine looks awesome!

Please bump this thread every day, as a reminder. I'm sure nobody will mind, for a couple weeks.

I usually just check active posts - out of sight, out of mind.

Thanks for the support guys. We are now in first place but it looks like the Etsy blog is about to catch up. So please vote again if you don't mind.

The CNC Machine is pretty darn cool. If you are ever in the Maryland area you can come check it out.

Thanks for the support guys. We are now in first place but it looks like the Etsy blog is about to catch up. So please vote again if you don't mind.

The CNC Machine is pretty darn cool. If you are ever in the Maryland area you can come check it out.
My sister- and brother-in-law live near the corner of Joppa and Harford Rd. Next time I'm up, I'll want a look at that machine. ;)

Our hackerspace is only 5 mintues from your sisters house. How often do you get over this way? Our normal meeting days are Wednesdays but I can open up the place if you happen to be in town a different day. Just make sure you give me plenty of heads up!

With 3 little kids at home, we do our best not to travel. I was up last on July 4th (mmm, crab feast, Gibby's) - we might be up around Christmas, but unlikely. Wife's parents live in Hydes.

Only a few hours left and we are in second place. Please vote again and help us get back to first place. I think we can do it with your help.

Back