What happened to my old account?

MrSpock

I've not been back in about a year.  My old account is gone, after having it for 5 years.  I had to create a new one.  I also see that it no longer accepts spaces in the user name.

What happened????

Your old account is there - I can't personally fix it but I'll get a message to Electron.  Sorry about the issues - I'm sure it's fixable!

I have been having weird account issues ever since the upgrade, IIRC. Some of them still haven't been fixed. Nothing like having to log out to view pics that are posted...

Good luck !

So when did the site upgrade?  I PM'd Dan/Electron a week ago but not heard back.  I'd like to be an active participant again but don't want to start all over.

I tried to contact Dan via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the web page, but no luck.  I just tried to contact him via the PM system but can't find him.  There is no "electron", but a few people with that word plus more appended at the end.  Tried Dan too, but I don't know his last name.

Is he still running this site?  Maybe on vacation?

Here I did speak to Dan a few months back.  I do not remember the phone number that I used today.  (age thing?). 

Thinking it was related to the account membership stuff though. 

That and now cannot recall how long I've been a "Gold Supporter" of the forum. 

New tiers were added for membership too over the last couple of years.

I have been happy to date with my paid subscription to the forum.  There are many advantages to said subscription.

This morning I looked and could not find any information on paid subs here; maybe I just did not word my search correctly.

Back