Where to buy Elk products

Am I reading into this correctly then... that you've already used OUT7-16 on the M1 board, and all outputs from a M1RB... thus looking for another output expansion board?

drvnbysound said:
Am I reading into this correctly then... that you've already used OUT7-16 on the M1 board, and all outputs from a M1RB... thus looking for another output expansion board?
lol. yes, you got it wrong. I have my m1xovr connected to M1 and M1RB connected to M1XOVR. Now, I want a switched +12v to trigger 8 channels on my ELK124, however, i don't have any spare switched +12v left. Therefore, I will have to you my M1RB to achieve that which I considered "waste of relays". 

So you used up all the ones on the M1's header and now have an XOVR and RB daisy chained?

You're better off using relays to isolate the 124 from the M1's voltage output. Really not a huge deal. Far better to sacrifice relays over a panel.

It looks like Automated Outlet doesn't sell Elk products anymore.  :-(  They said the powers at the company decided to not do it anymore for whatever reason.

That is a surprise. If you search their site though there is still some stock left you can order (unless the website is wrong).

upstatemike said:
That is a surprise. If you search their site though there is still some stock left you can order (unless the website is wrong).

There are still Elk items listed on the AO web site, but if you add any of them to your cart, they are all out of stock.
Similar discussion about this over in this thread.

Back