xAP hardware now available

electron

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Phaedrus, LTD has released a really cool ethernet network based I/O controller. The Netiom-xAP supports xAP, ethernet connectivity, has a built in webserver, and much more. Products such as Homeseer support this hardware using the xAP plugin.
  • 16 digital and 4 analogue inputs.
  • 16 digital outputs with direct connection to relay and display expansion modules.
  • Full support for xAP BSC messaging.
  • 102 addressable nodes including real I/O, virtual I/O, counters and latches.
  • Serial port with programmable baud rate.
  • HTTP server with 32K bytes of web space.
  • Web space can be password protected.
  • Generates e-mails in response to specified events.
  • 10 MIPS ethernet interface.
  • Will work as a network server on local or wide area connections (Internet)
  • Automatic detection of IP address (DHCP).
  • Response to Pings.
They also released a few expansion modules:

Relay Expansion Module: The Relay Expansion Module connects directly to our range of VIOM and NETIOM products. It has 8 single pole change over relays each rated at 1 amp d.c. at 24 Volts d.c. /110 Volts a.c. Connection to the module is via a 10 way ribbon connector (provided) which carries the eight output lines plus power.

LED Display Module: The LED Display Module connects directly to our range of VIOM and NETIOM products. It has 8 x 3mm red LEDs. Connection to the module is via a 10 way ribbon connector (provided) which carries the eight output lines plus power. As well as display functions the module is also very useful as an installation / diagnostic aid.

Optoisolation Module: The Otoisolation Module connects directly to our range of VIOM and NETIOM products. It has 8 optoisolators for systems which require a high level of isolation and noise immunity. Two versions are available, one with a common optoisolator supply rail the other with each optoisolator’s supply separate. Connection to the module is via a 10 way ribbon connector (provided) which carries the eight output lines plus power.

More product info & photos

Back