• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
It must be 'The Wall' :) :)

Sitting here in Mexico, locals are demanding it get built faster to keep out so many illegal tourists. :)

I thought politics only caused marriage and family breakups over dinner?

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you guys.

Yes it is my issue here relating probably to my firewall and or Firefox. I am coming in from the Netherlands (TOR) now and the forum is working fine. Seeing a bunch of hits lately coming in from the Pacific Rim causing maybe some constipation on PFSense.

Geez just lost the connection and switched circuits...

Old neighbor friend of mine's wife has been addicted to watching TV lately. Doesn't eat or sleep much and old friend is just ignoring it as life goes on no matter what. He eats by himself these days.

Writing about Mexico...just finished watching first series of Narcos - Mexico. Entertaining. I give it an 8 of 10.

Back to OP.

There is a bit of media instilled panic out there; I do not see anyone wearing face masks in public at this time (well Downtown Chicago).

LarrylLix said:
It must be 'The Wall' :) :) Sitting here in Mexico, locals are demanding it get built faster to keep out so many illegal tourists. :) I thought politics only caused marriage and family breakups over dinner? Sent using Tapatalk
Larry

I haven't had any breakups but I have lost a lot of respect lately for a lot of people that I used to have a lot of respect for.

The wall to me is laughable to think that it will help our immigration problems. They even talked about a moat and shooting illegals as they sneak across the border. If we build a wall they might build a catapult and throw their drugs and babies over it!

pete_c said:
<snipped>
coming in from the Pacific Rim causing maybe some constipation on ...
<snipped>
Now Pete. Isn't discussing your constitution and your "Rim" a political topic?  :rofl:  :rofl:

Switched from Firefox to Chrome running in Ubuntu.  All is well now.  Dislike using Chrome.

Very odd issue with Firefox.  Even tried Firefox in safe mode and it did not work for Cocoontech.

mikefamig said:
The wall to me is laughable to think that it will help our immigration problems. They even talked about a moat and shooting illegals as they sneak across the border. If we build a wall they might build a catapult and throw their drugs and babies over it!

And you probably don't lock your doors at night because someone could just break a window or kick the door in.

carealtor said:
carealtor, on 29 Feb 2020 - 12:10, said:
And you probably don't lock your doors at night because someone could just break a window or kick the door in.
like I said, laughable.

I don't feel a need to keep Mexicans or anyone else out of my country.

Just an off topic post ...

Well my issue here relating to not being able to access the forum was related to Ad Blocker Plus installed by default on all of my Firefox instances on Linux or Windows computers.

Even disabled Ad Blocker Plus was blocking the Cocoontech Forum.  Did a safe start / refresh which removed Ad Blocker Plus and Ghostery.  Everything was fine afterwards.  Installed just Ghostery for the ad blocking and all is well. 

====================================================
====================================================

01 of March, 2020 -

First Coronavirus case was reported in Chicago over night.

Dunno.  There is no vaccination available at this time anyhow.

We are some 30 miles South of the city anyhow.

I did do a flu shot this year, wife did not.  Haven't had a cold / flu in some 20 years here.

Received a package from China last week. Took about a month or so. It appears to have gone initially to a local Midwest shipping depot and it appears to have been repackaged and shipped via USPS.  Interesting in that it was a part for my automobile that is made in China and sold here in the US for some $200 where as I purchased it from the factory in China where it cost me $30 USD.

Company went off line (not selling anything now) right after I purchased the product.

'Closed due to illness in the family'? LOL

I dont get any shots I can avoid. I have had the odd flu every few years but have lots of autoimmune problems already so I avoid....

N/m...political discussions are disruptive enough in forums..LOL.

Sent using Tapatalk

Back