• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Cameras and motion

BaduFamily

hey pete_c what is the optex model number you're referring to.
( I also checked your previous blog post mentioning 'optex combos' but didn't find product detail there.
I have a handful of Optex products here and really like them. Thinking about some more BX-80s.

pete_c

Guru
These were sold mostly in the EU and known as Wondertrack and not too much over here cuz they are too PIR looking for outdoors maybe?

Purchased a few of these from a CCTV company here in the US.  New old stock many years ago.

Over the years updated the analog board on these.  I wanted to take them to IP a while ago but the IP HD original camera boards were 2-3 stack boards.

Now they are apart and going to update the camera board to HDIP.  Very much a modified endeavor. 

You can now purchase a nice HD IP 38mm camera board reasonably.  Gonna do POE power to the device for the camera board and PIR functions.

Very easy to work on this device.

I had them out doors for 10 years and the plastic shows no weathering effects at all. 

OptexCombo.jpg