CentraLite's New Wireless Lighting Control

rachelc

The world is going wireless -- even the world of lighting. CentraLite has just announced that they plan to join the rest of us via JetStream, a new wireless lighting control system.

No master controller is needed. Everything is available right on the keypads, which can easily replace your existing light switches.

Click for more info on what's in the starter kit, and pricing.

Are these available yet?

If so, then they may be the first freely available Zigbee lighting devices. Assuming they are freely available? It would be about time . . .

Availability is currently scheduled for November for early shipments - probably January for general availability.

Any updates on availability of Jetstream? Depending on price points this could be a great solution for me. I have a small number of Insteon devices but don't want to expand my investment in Insteon- the "tinkering" level required to keep Insteon working isn't worth it...

i like this:

IR Remote Control Receiver – Control
your JetStream lighting system with a Philips
compatible (.ccf) IR remote and the IR Remote
Control Receiver

Is this product available yet? If so, can someone point my to a web site that has pricing and availability.
Thanks

Is this product available yet? If so, can someone point my to a web site that has pricing and availability.
Thanks

Sign up for a Worthington Dealer account and/or order a catalog. They have all the components listed with pricing except the Ethernet Bridge. Prices are comparable to ZWave...

Thanks

I actually have a starter kit that I purchased at EHX but haven't installed any yet. The one thing my wife and I noticed right away is they require a bit more force than normal to press. This may not be so noticeable once installed. I really like the software for setting them up. I will try to post once I get them installed.

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Anyone have these installed?
Yes.They work good, I am an electrician in WI and went to centralite for trainning earlier this year.

This is good to hear -- the JetStream/JetPak system constitutes plan B now that i-Line's manufacturer EDT seems to have expired. One deficiency that z-wave lighting has is that the ELK M1G doesn't know the status of switches that are manually turned on/off -- that's because only the controller that requested a state change gets notified. Does the M1G in JetPak know when a switch is manually turned on/off?

Chris D.

I have also installed Jetstream on about 35 circuits. Works reliably. Now I'm waiting for the Ethernet bridge.

Richard

Back